Suitcase Fusion 7 is the creative professional's font manager.
Every professional font manager should deliver the basics: spectacular previews, powerful search tools, and efficient font organization. You have those basics covered. But there is a lot more you actually DO with fonts - namely traditional and web design. We can help with that too!
- Secure, professional font storage
- Full-featured font previews allow you to compare fonts side-by-side
- Auto-activation plug-ins for professional design applications, including Adobe Creative Cloud and QuarkXPress
- Support includes OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 8
- See how fonts work side-by-side in paste-up style previews with QuickComp
- Patented Font Sense technology fingerprints fonts for precise identification
- Find similar fonts fast with QuickMatch
- Web font enabled with WebINK and Google Font connections
- Organize fonts with Sets
- Supports the use of Adobe Typekit desktop fonts from your Creative Cloud subscription.
- Create PNG font previews by drag-and-drop with Font Snapshots
- FontDoctor included FREE for additional corruption detection and organization
- Floating Previews hover over all other applications
- Built-in font-cache cleaner for OS X
We added an auto-activation XTension for QuarkXPress 2017 for Macintosh
Fixed an issue where Favorite fonts in a shared library were sometimes not synchronized to a second client
Fixed an issue where the Photoshop plug-in would auto-activate the OpenType version of a font when it should activate the TrueType version
(Mac) Fixed an issue where Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 would crash when opening certain documents
(Win) Fixed an issue where adding a font using the Add Font menu item would fail if the system option "Hide file extensions" was enabled